Drupal migration and upgrades
Migrations come in all shapes and sizes
We have extensive experience of complex data migrations and upgrades to the latest version of Drupal; from simply upgrading a site between versions of the CMS, to running custom scripts to migrate data between two or more systems.
Reasons you might need to migrate data:
- A new build needs to migrate data from a legacy site
- You want to upgrade to Drupal 8 or Drupal 7 from an older version of Drupal
- You need to import content from a third party system on a regular basis
Our experience includes:
- Drupal-to-Drupal migration
- Migrating data from third party systems
- Rolling migrations (to eliminate down time)
- Multilingual migrations
- Traffic maintenance (ensuring that proper redirects are to maintain SEO)
Technical solutions are often based on the Migrate module – contributed in Drupal 7, core in Drupal 8 – but we also develop custom solutions when necessary.
Work with us
Get in touch to find out how our experienced team can help to plan, develop and execute your migration.