Drupal migration and upgrades
Many website owners find that their framework grows out of date over time and they need to take all their website data and move it to a newer, better place.
That might just mean upgrading a site between versions of a CMS, or it might mean running custom scripts to migrate data between two or more systems.
There are a few reasons you might need to migrate data.
- A new build needs to migrate data from a legacy site.
- Upgrading to Drupal 8 or Drupal 7 from an older version of Drupal.
- A need to import content from a third party system on a regular basis.
Our experience includes:
- Drupal to Drupal migration;
- Migrating data from third party systems;
- Rolling migrations (to eliminate down time);
- Multilingual migrations.
- Traffic maintenance - ensuring that proper redirects are put in place to prevent and SEO hits from migration
Techincal solutions are often based on the Migrate module (contributed in Drupal 7, core in Drupal 8) but we also develop custom solutions when more appropriate.
Whatever your data migration needs, our experienced team can help to plan, develop and execute the data migration, so please get in touch to discuss your needs.