SEO, analytics and digital marketing
We can interrogate your web analytics to discover weaknesses and opportunities, perform A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation, and help you with anything from basic search optimisation to digital marketing strategy. Every website we build is delivered to allow continuous improvement. And whatever the gaps in your internal skills, we can fill them with specialist expertise or training.
Conversion & goal optimisation
Whether you have a specific issue to fix, or are simply aiming for continuous improvement, we recommend at least periodic work to improve how your visitors interact with your website.
Are there sticking points, or bad landing pages, or are you failing to optimise for a certain type of visitor? How can you help your visitors to get in contact / make a donation / download information / make a purchase / sign up to your mailing list / return to your website?
We usually begin by interrogating your website Analytics, looking at things like funnel and traffic analysis, user behaviour and flow through the site.
As required we'll then add any additional tracking or information gathering that may be required to get a full picture, for example using a tool such as Hotjar.
We'll identify any problems and opportunities, and estimate the effect you can expect by addressing them. Common quick-win fixes include:
- better aligning messages and design to user intent
- adding missing content
- improving landing pages for specific traffic channels
- improving overall mobile experience
- testing call to actions, sales or donation messages
For A/B testing we normally use either Analytics or Optimizely, but can work with other tools you may have.
Google Analytics or the open-source alternative Piwik. Our team has a Google Analytics Certified specialist. We can also employ other analysis and research tools such as Hotjar.
Analysis & audits
Analysis and insight into your website, to find problems and opportunities, and learn what is working and what isn't.
- Who is visiting your website?
- Can you segment your visitors by location, demographics, how they come to the site, what they are looking for?
- How do different types of visitors use your site?
- Are you catering properly to mobile device visitors?
- What are your most or least valuable marketing channels?
- What content are people looking for, what is missing, what works or doesn't?
- What can be done to make more visitors get in contact / make a donation / download information / make a purchase / sign up to your mailing list / return to the site?
- How does your site compare to other in your sector or industry?
In tandem with other data from Google Search Console, your email platform, any Adwords campaigns, we can help you to make informed decisions where to put your resources and any marketing budgets.
Configuration & troubleshooting
We can detect and fix and issues, implement best practice, and customise your Analytics setup:
- Account Linking
- Custom Reports & Dashboards
- Ecommerce Tracking
- Event Tracking
- Filters & Profiles
- Goals & Funnels
- Google Tag Manager implementation
- Remarketing Audiences
- Tagging external campaigns
We can provide bespoke on-site training to help you to interpret your Analytics, and focus on the important data.
Search marketing encompasses both organic search (SEO) and paid search advertising (Adwords, Bing).
Organic search (SEO)
For 95% of organisations, organic search brings the majority of website visitors. Our team includes an SEO specialist with over 10 years experience, and we can help you to increase that traffic, and improve its value and quality.
- Audits and Research - benchmarking your current performance, finding any problems, estimating your opportunities and the work involved to increase visitor traffic
- Research & Planning- keyword research, competitors, traffic estimates, opportunities, and the general search landscape for your website and organisation
- On-site Search Optimisation - technical, content, and page optimisation
- Monitoring - rankings, performance, new opportunities
Paid search (AdWords)
AdWords works hand in glove with Organic Search. We also run campaigns on the Bing platform.
As well as being a valuable marketing tool in its own right, it can be used to test landing pages, messages, keywords for SEO purposes.
- Audits and Research
- Campaign planning
- Ongoing management
For registered charities, we have extensive experience with Google Ad Grants which offer up to $10,000 (about £7,500) of free search advertising per month. The majority of Grants accounts are not used to anything like their full potential. Our team includes a Google AdWords Certified specialist.
Work with us
To find out how we can help you with SEO, analytics and digital marketing, get in touch.