Communications Officer at Agile Collective
About the role
This is a new role at Agile Collective, intended to help us celebrate our successes with each other and the outside world.
You will help promote our work and services. You will also help amplify the work of our clients and our collaborators, and you will help promote the benefits of the cooperative model of business ownership to a broad audience.
This is a hands-on position. It would suit someone with a broad set of marketing and communications skills. Depending on your skill set, there may be overlap with the Account Management and/or Business Development roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and reporting skills
- An interest in making a difference in the world
- Familiarity with social media, Slack, content writing, or visual design
- Brand management experience
Are you interested?
Find out more about the salary, benefits, and other positions you may be interested in on the hiring page.